We are super excited to be welcoming you at many fun events this year! We are aiming to do our best to minimise the spread of Covid-19, wherefore, a number of rules are in place at events.
If you are planning on attending an event please ensure the following:
- You have signed up for the event (if required).
- You have done either of the following:
- Registered with the NHS as fully vaccinated (i.e. a valid Covid Passport via the NHS app. We will scan the official QR code with the NHS checker app) OR
- Submitted a negative LFT within 48 hours of each event you attend.
- You must participate in the asymptomatic testing program every week from Tuesday, 28 September, onwards. You should receive an email/text from the University with results on Wednesday mornings!
How do I register with the NHS as fully vaccinated?
Please follow the instructions provided by the NHS here.
Where can I get LFTs?
You can order free LFTs via the government here.
How do I submit a LFT?
You can submit the results of your LFT here.
Where can I sign up for the asymptomatic testing program?
You should have received emails about the program. For more information, please visit the University’s website.
Why do I need to register for events?
For safety reasons, our events are still limited in the number of students that can participate. Moreover, registering allows us to track you and inform you of a potential Covid-19 contact if necessary.
Why are these rules in place?
These rules are in place to ensure everyone’s safety and make sure that College life can continue throughout the academic year.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and following of the rules! Feel free to contact Charlotte if you have any queries or concerns.